Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Profit Ain't Punk (or is it?)

Allow me to present to you one of the bands that started my love of all things fast in music. Fallout. I am aware there've been quite a few bands of that name over the years, but the one I refer to was an early to late 1990's Melbourne hardcore band. Arguably one of the best, these guys were around the same time as Mindsnare, but not quite as long as them. Certainly not long enough for me to see them play, anyway.

What I have for you today is a poor quality rip of a rip. From 10" vinyl onto CD and finally into 128kb .wma files. But it's not as bad as it sounds. I strongly recommend this band to anyone and everyone who is into punk, hardcore, even grind (of all sorts), and I hope to bring you more of their stuff in future.

Also, a big thanks goes to Kieren Tyrell, former Fallout vocalist, for granting permission for me to post their stuff on here.

Fallout - Louder Than Words

No comments:

Post a Comment