Monday, October 4, 2010

I hear the population of these insects is particularly dense in Radelaids & Can'bra....



If you liked the last post, and a fan of other great Aussie bands as Christbait, Grey Daturas, Agonhymn, etc, then there's a fair chance you'll like Bongmoth. Instrumental doom from Ballarat, Victoria, there's not too much I can find on these guys, save for what's up on their Myspace. As far as I can tell, they don't appear to be going anymore, but I could be wrong. I'd never heard of them before randomly finding this album elsewhere online.

I hope one day to find them playing a gig somewhere around Melbourne, but until then, I can only enjoy the fruits of their recording labour. It would be selfish of me to keep it all to myself, especially on such a nice day, so I bring it you.

Enjoy.

1 comment: